Hi Fit Fans!
Happy Hump Day!
Are you ready for summer? Is your body ready for summer? Shorts, tank tops, bathing suits, oh my! Well, you must change what you are doing if you answered no to these questions.
6 key tips that will get you ready for summer:
1. Add more exercise into your week. Try and exercise 5-6 days and give your body at least one day of rest. Try a long workout once during the middle of the week and one long workout on the weekend.
2. Do not fad diet. Diets typically mean weight gain. Most people that fad diet or yoyo diet lose weight and then gain it all back plus some. Change your diet and make it a lifestyle change for good.
3. Eat breakfast everyday! It is the most important meal and not only gives you your fuel for the day but also starts and boosts your metabolism.
4. Don't eat so much. Count your calories and reduce the number of calories you consume. Use aps like my fitness pal and eat off smaller plates.
5. Watch less TV. Go for a walk instead or enjoy time outside with family.
6. Weigh yourself. Not everyday, but once or twice a week. This helps you keep track of your progress.
There it is! Written out for you! 6 steps that will help you get ready for summer!
xo Fit Mom